Would you like to:
- Hire a knowledgeable Certified Personal Trainer?
- Get and stay fit during pregnancy?
- Have the easiest and healthiest pregnancy possible?
- Avoid the excessive weight gain that is so common during pregnancy?
- Avoid prenatal problems like back and joint pain?
- Have more energy during the pregnancy?
- Have a shorter and less arduous labor and delivery?
- Recover and regain your figure quickly after pregnancy?
- Be one of those fit moms?
- Reduce risks for your baby?
- Lose the fat after the birth or your bundle of joy?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions then the answer that you seek may simply be to enroll in the sendAtrainer Pre and Post Natal Program supplied by Doctors Choice Fitness (parent company). There are many benefits to both your health and the health of your baby. Our Pre/Post Natal Program is written by the Director of the Clinical Exercise Research Center at USC. It is designed to help you get in or stay in shape throughout the pregnancy and to help you bounce back as quickly and safely as possible and can be overseen by your doctor or one of the doctors that we work with. All exercises in the program follow the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) guidelines for exercise during pregnancy. Click Here to get more information
Medical Disclaimer: All of the information on this site assumes that the mother-to-be is in good physical and mental health and that her pregnancy is without risk factors or complications. Website content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to offer medical advice, or replace the recommendations of your doctor, midwife, or physical therapist. Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.